- Chia-Yen has recently joined our lab as a postdoc. Let's extend a warm welcome to Chia-Yen!
- We're pleased to welcome Wenxuan as a volunteer in our lab. Welcome, Wenxuan!
- Our lab celebrated the joyous Moon Festival with a lab party.
- We're excited to have Julie and Hope join our lab. A warm welcome to both of you!
- A big congratulations to Karina for winning the 1st prize at the SURF poster presentation!
- We are honored to host Prof. Ming-Daw Tsai from Academia Sinica, who will share insights on enzyme catalysis and DNA repair through temperature-resolved cryo-EM and time-resolved XFEL.
- Ryan has recently joined our lab as a Research Technician. Let's extend a warm welcome to Ryan!
- Jack has concluded his tenure at Chou Lab and is embarking on his journey to medical school. We send our heartfelt best wishes for his future endeavors.
- We're thrilled to welcome Edmund Chen, Ian Horsburgh, Bertha Mireles, Karina Bender, Berglind Bjarnadóttir, Chelsea An, and Lance Li to the lab for the summer. We hope you have a productive and insightful experience at Chou Lab!
- Congratulations to Marion for passing her candidacy exam!
- Kate has joined our lab as a graduate student. Welcome, Kate!
- Yanping has joined our lab as a postdoc. Welcome, Yanping!
- Kent is now officially a part of our lab as a graduate student. Welcome, Kent!
- Vivian has recently joined our lab as a postdoc. Let's extend a warm welcome to Vivian!
- Windy, Logan, and Marion (co-advised with Michael Roukes) have officially become part of our lab. Welcome!